A Mighty Little Wonders Exclusive!
This box set packs plenty of activities for the curious child:
- Musical Instrument Families Chart- Wind, Percussion, String
- Shadow Matching of Instruments-18 Instruments
- Instrument Family Sorting (Velcro Activity)- 15 Instruments
- Pop Out and Match Puzzle Boards- 20 Instruments
- Trace and Erase- 20 names to trace
- 40 Flashcards- Instrument only, and how the Instrument is played
Each activity* is made with sturdy chipboard.
Activity boards are A4 sized.
Sometimes, musical instruments can be rather abstract, especially for the minds of a little one to comprehend. Even a basic percussion instrument like the Triangle, though intuitive and simple, may looks abstract for child to wrap their heads around. Therefore, our Musical Instruments Busy Box holds comprehensive illustration that shows a picture of the instrument, paired with a picture of how it is played, something pertinent and imperative for better understanding!
With different activities suitable for various ages, this box is sure to entertain as the child grows. (:
We paired this perfectly with the Chameleon Reader, adding what the instruments sound like, names of the instruments in English and Mandarin, and C Major scales of each Instrument. It was A HIT! ♥️ Feel free to reach out to us if you are interested in where we got out sound clips of the various instruments. We will be happy to share. ;)
*With the exception of the flashcards.